Munn-Close Pianos, c.1909. Located at 11 E. Court Street (now a parking lot between Grace Episcopal Church and the bank). The location was previously the Mahan music store

An early carriage factory in McGrawville (Sturdevant, Larrabee, & Kittell). Third man from the left is identified as Willis Lafayette Kittell (1861-1904) The building was later used as a box factory, one of the several box manufacturers that gave the village the nickname “The Box City of the World”. c1880’s

Laying the foundation of the Cortland post office. c1913

Early selfie c.1900, Main Street, Cortland, NY

C.F. Thompson’s dry goods store interior, located in the Grand Central Block on today’s Central Avenue in Cortland. c.1898